Jay Baer is the author of several best-selling books, including “Talk Triggers” and “Hug Your Haters.” He’s also a sought-after expert on customer experience and the founder of Convince & Convert.
Following Jay’s enlightening talk at virtual Brand ManageCamp 2020 on “The Coveted Customer Experience,” he got together for a Deep Dive Live-stream with ManageCamp CEO Len Herstein, where they discussed:
- Why brands over-complicate the customer experience.
- How the roll of reviews is changing, and why all reviews are not created equal.
- How to regain the benefit of the doubt by exceeding expectations (and, therefore, building trust).
- What “Carity Warnings” are, and why you should pay attention to them.
- The importance of answering questions, EVEN WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW THE ANSWER.
Enjoy this short highlight of our enlightening conversation!
ACCESS TO THE FULL INTERVIEW IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO BRAND MANAGECAMP UNIVERSITY MEMBERS here.
Not a BMC-U member? Find out more and join here.