|PREMIUM Virtual$1,095Register||PLUS Virtual$695Register||BASIC Virtual$495Register|
|Pass to BMC VirtualOctober 27-29|
|Exclusive Access toRecording of BMC VIRTUAL|
|*NEW* Exclusive Access toBonus Pre-Conference Content|
|Exclusive Access to12 months of additional content post-event including at least 12 additional virtual keynotes, webinars, whitepapers, special offers and more.|
|E-Books From 10BMC Speakers|
|$400 Credit towards 2021Premium Pass|
|Exclusive Access tointeractive post-event individual speakers virtual deep dives|
PASS FEATURES EXPLAINED
- Pass to BMC Virtual: All pass holders (PREMIUM, PLUS, and BASIC) will receive a single login for access to our virtual conference application. Through this application, you will be able to watch the livestreams for all three days of the Brand ManageCamp conference. You will also be able to chat, ask questions, interact with other attendees, interact with event partners, take surveys, and download any available conference materials.
- Exclusive Access to Recordings of BMC Virtual: At the conclusion of Brand ManageCamp 2020, all pass holders (PREMIUM, PLUS, and BASIC) will have access to the recordings of all the speaker sessions. This way, you will not miss any of the content if you are unable to be present at the time they are streaming live.
- Exclusive Access to 12 Months of Additional Content Post-Event: PREMIUM and PLUS pass holders will have password-protected access to additional content for 12 months after the conference ends. This content can include periodic additional virtual keynotes (live-streamed and recorded), webinars, 1:1 interviews with thought leaders, blog posts, white-papers, special offers from partners, and more.
- Books from 10 BMC Speakers: PREMIUM pass holders will receive copies of 10 books from Brand ManageCamp 2020 speakers. Books will not begin shipping until August 31, 2020. For registrations received after August 31, 2020, book shipments will be processed within 5 days after your registration. In all cases, books will not be sent until a registration is paid in full.
- $400 Credit Towards 2021 Premium Pass: PREMIUM pass holders will receive a $400 credit that they can use towards a PREMIUM pass for Brand ManageCamp 2021. This credit is transferrable.
- Exclusive Access to Interactive Post-Event Individual Speaker Deep Dives: PREMIUM pass holders will get exclusive access to post-Brand ManageCamp extended virtual Q&A’s with the speakers. We will schedule these virtual Q&A’s with each speaker, to commence about 1 week after the event and to continue until each speaker has held their session. PREMIUM pass holders will be able to attend these live-streamed sessions and will have an opportunity to ask questions of the speakers with the benefit of having had time to digest the original sessions.
- Qualified Government, Non-profit, or Academic professionals may receive a 10% discount off the current rate. Please call 720-496-1510 to speak with a customer service representative. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- Group discounts are available in the amount of 10% for 3-6 people and 15% for 7 or more people attending from the same company and being registered at the same time. These discounts will be calculated automatically during online registration. If you have questions, or require assistance, please call 720-496-1510 to speak with a customer representative. Group discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Should you need to cancel for any reason, please inform ManageCamp Inc., IN WRITING, on or before August 28th, 2020 and your choice of a refund or credit voucher for the full amount will be issued. Only credit vouchers for use at future Brand ManageCamp conferences will be issued for cancellations received in writing between August 29th, 2020 and October 2nd, 2020. No refunds or credit vouchers will be given for cancellations after October 2nd, 2020.
This cancellation policy applies to all registrants, regardless of method of payment, and takes effect at the time of registration.
Substitutions may be made at any time.
Please ensure you have entered any applicable discount codes prior to completing registration. No discounts can be applied after registration is complete. No two discounts can be combined.
If, for any reason, ManageCamp Inc. decides to cancel this conference, any registration fees paid will be promptly returned. However, ManageCamp Inc. does not accept responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Program content subject to change without notice.
Please note, if you registered for Brand ManageCamp when it was still planned as a live event, the original Cancellation Policy in effect when you registered is still applicable to your registration (unless you have already communicated to ManageCamp Inc. your decision as to how to handle your registration). If you have questions about your Cancellation Policy, please contact us at 720-496-1510.
Please send all correspondence to:
Attn: Brand ManageCamp 2020
7950 S. Lincoln St., Suite B-106
Littleton, CO 80122
Phone: (720) 496-1510