I am so excited that content marketing expert Andy Crestodina (Author of “Content Chemistry” and Co-founder/CMO of Orbit Media Studios) will be joining us at Brand ManageCamp this year.
I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Andy about his session at Brand ManageCamp. The overarching theme is that, contrary to popular belief, writing great content is far more science than art. By following a set of simple rules, you can greatly increase the odds that your content gets opened, read, and shared.
Here are just a few snippets of the sage wisdom you’ll hear from Andy in the above short video (which is just a microcosm of the sage wisdom you’ll hear from him at Brand ManageCamp!):
- “Great content isn’t written. It is assembled.” (ok, this one is Andy paraphrasing Eugene Schwartz)
- “People don’t share articles. They share headlines.“
- “Communication is not what you say. It is what THEY hear.“
- “A journalist would never publish an article without a source. Why would a marketer publish an article without collaboration?“
- “The world is not waiting for another mediocre blog post.“
I think you will really enjoy the interview, and I know you will really enjoy seeing Andy at Brand ManageCamp 2019 (Sept 17-18, Las Vegas). Make sure you register by May 17th to save $500!