Antoine Dupont is an award-winning marketing agency owner who combines his 18 years in marketing with 15 years in the hospitality industry. His first job out of college was working for Gordon Ramsey at Le Gavroche!
Most recently, Antoine has dedicated himself to understanding social media marketing, specializing in video. As part of this, Antoine has become an expert in YouTube marketing – studying the best from businesses of all sizes and extracting lessons for the rest of us.
Antoine Dupont joined ManageCamp CEO Len Herstein for a live-streamed Deep Dive interview where they discussed ways to become better at YouTube and increase the success of your channel(s).
In this Deep Dive, they discussed:
- Why YouTube isn’t just for individual creators.
- The importance of quality vs. quantity in YouTube content.
- How to decide whether to create your own content or rely on partnerships with existing content creators.
- The YouTube algorithm, and whether it’s hackable.
- The optimal length of a YouTube video.
- Why click-through rates and retention rates are the most important YouTube metrics you can use.
- The importance of the thumbnail and why its success has more to do with psychology than design.
- Why YouTube search engine optimization isn’t as important as you think.
- How to promote your videos.
- The importance of comments and likes.
- How to decide whether to add multiple channels or create playlists within a single channel.
- and more!
Enjoy this highlight!
ACCESS TO THE FULL INTERVIEW IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO BRAND MANAGECAMP UNIVERSITY MEMBERS here.
Not a BMC-U member? Find out more and join here.