Welcome to episode #6 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Jay Baer (best-selling author of “Hug Your Haters” and “Youtility,” and past speaker at Brand ManageCamp ) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- Why his current favorite brand is a travel app (https://pana.com/).
- How IHOP went all-in on National Pancake Day – including personalized pancake tweets! (http://www.convinceandconvert.com/social-media-case-studies/national-pancake-day-2016/).
- The genius behind the mosquito killing billboard in Brazil (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-billboard-traps-and-kills-mosquitoes-carrying-zika-virus_us_57322fd7e4b096e9f092eddc).
- Why you need a meeting-scheduling-robot named Amy (https://x.ai/).
- The app he uses to blaze through his business book reading list (https://www.blinkist.com/en/).
- Two books you should add to your reading list: “Procrastinate on Purpose” by Rory Vaden and “The Art of People” by Dave Kerpen
- Why you should make your organization think less about transactions and more about relationships.
- Why, in this age of growing media options, marketers need to understand more than ever the difference between “can” and “should.”
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!