Welcome to episode #4 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Eric Siegel (best-selling author of “Predictive Analytics,” founder of Predictive Analytics World, and speaker at Brand ManageCamp 2016 this September in Las Vegas) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- The world’s first Geek Rap video about Predictive Analytics.
- Why “Data Scientist” might be the sexiest job of the 21st century.
- How data explains why high crime areas create more rides for Uber and why men who skip breakfast are more likely to have coronary disease.
- The brands about which he is most evangelical (UberEats.com).
- The best marketing he has seen lately (video ad for the Samantha Bee show).
- The book he thinks everyone should read (“The Innovators” by Walter Isaacson).
- The tools he uses to keep his life on track (and for a cutting edge data scientist, it is remarkably low tech…).
- The one thing marketers should do more.
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!