Welcome to episode #3 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Andrew Davis (best-selling author of “Brandscaping” and “Town, Inc.,” and speaker at Brand ManageCamp 2016 this September in Las Vegas) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- The brands about which he is most evangelical (IBM and Converse)
- The best marketing he has seen lately (Deloitte’s “History of Trust” book)
- The books he thinks everyone should read (“The Wizard of Ads” by Roy Williams and “Mastermind” by Maria Konnikova)
- The tools he uses (and several he really wanted to use but couldn’t figure out how…)
- The one thing marketers should do less
- The one thing marketers should do more
- The one place you should visit to which you have probably never been
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
- Brands discussed = IBM, Converse, Deloitte
- Books mentioned = “The Wizard of Ads” (Roy Williams), “Mastermind” (Maria Konnikova)
- Tools discussed = MixMax, Slack, ToDoist, Evernote, Scannable
- Vacation spots = Tallinn, Estonia
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…Andrew Davis.” Our next episode will be with Eric Siegel…
Thank you for this video. Not only was it enjoyable, but it was a good reminder to me to continue to resist the “everything to everyone” approach. Time to go refine that niche! 🙂
Thanks for the comment Kurt! So glad you found the video useful!