Welcome to episode #3 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Andrew Davis (best-selling author of “Brandscaping” and “Town, Inc.,” and speaker at Brand ManageCamp 2016 this September in Las Vegas) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- The brands about which he is most evangelical (IBM and Converse)
- The best marketing he has seen lately (Deloitte’s “History of Trust” book)
- The books he thinks everyone should read (“The Wizard of Ads” by Roy Williams and “Mastermind” by Maria Konnikova)
- The tools he uses (and several he really wanted to use but couldn’t figure out how…)
- The one thing marketers should do less
- The one thing marketers should do more
- The one place you should visit to which you have probably never been
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
- Brands discussed = IBM, Converse, Deloitte
- Books mentioned = “The Wizard of Ads” (Roy Williams), “Mastermind” (Maria Konnikova)
- Tools discussed = MixMax, Slack, ToDoist, Evernote, Scannable
- Vacation spots = Tallinn, Estonia
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…Andrew Davis.” Our next episode will be with Eric Siegel…