Welcome to episode #14 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Jackie Huba (best-selling author of “Creating Customer Evangelists,” “Fiercely You,” and “Monster Loyalty,” and Brand ManageCamp 2017 speaker) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- How Nordstrom’s free personal stylist helped her redesign her look while ensuring her enduring loyalty.
- Why Austin skin-care company W3ll People is one of her favorite brands about which to tell people.
- How Southwest Airlines embraced social media to win Texas Independence Day with Whataburger hamburgers.
- How Wingz can help you have your own personal driver.
- Why Bryan Reich’s “The Imagination Gap” is the one book you should read next.
- Unexpectedly fantastic sushi in Austin at Uchi.
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!
BONUS! Don’t miss a guest cameo by Jackie’s EXTREMELY cute dog, Bayla!