Welcome to episode #9 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Dr. Julie Williamson (Chief Growth Enabler of Karrikins Group, best-selling author of “Matter: Move Beyond The Competition, Create More Value, And Become The Obvious Choice,” and Brand ManageCamp 2016 speaker) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- How Rent The Runway is expertly capitalizing on society’s trend towards non-commitment.
- How GE is attacking one of the biggest problems businesses face today – how to attract the right talent.
- What Aerie, Michael Strahan, and Cindy Crawford can teach us about succeeding with authenticity.
- Julie’s secret for keeping her mind and body alert while working (hint – it involves a Geek Desk).
- The app that keeps you in the know about the people on your calendar: charlie.
- Two books you have probably NOT read that you DEFINITELY should: “Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness Of Crowds” by Charles Mackay and “The Social Construction of Reality” by Peter Berger and Thomas Luckmann
- The one restaurant Julie recommends you visit if you are visiting Denver – Bistro Vendome.
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!