Welcome to episode #8 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Ann Handley (Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, best-selling author of “Everybody Writes: Your Go To Guide To Creating Ridiculously Good Content” and “Content Rules: How To Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and more) That Engage Customers & Ignite Your Business,” and Brand ManageCamp 2016 speaker ) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- What you can learn about content marketing from the Humane Society Silicon Valley.
- The genius behind Snapchat’s new long form magazine called Real Life.
- How Ann keeps her busy life on-task using the super-simple calendaring app Sunrise.
- Why you need to track your sleep using Sleepcycle.
- Why you should be managing your travel itineraries like a pro through Tripit.
- Why your summer reading list should include “Between You And Me: Confessions of a Comma Queen” by Mary Norris).
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!