Welcome to episode #7 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Scott Monty (former Global Head of Social Media for Ford Motor Company, CEO/Founder of Scott Monty Strategies, and Brand ManageCamp 2016 speaker ) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- How Delta has won Scott’s heart with it’s commitment to customer service.
- Why focusing on happier employees translates into happier customers.
- How Audi leveraged the WiFi at the NY Auto Show to drive its brand messaging by providing actual value.
- How Microsoft’s Onenote is giving Evernote a run for its money.
- Why you should be managing your travel itineraries like a pro through Tripit.
- Why your summer reading list should include a book by a previous Brand ManageCamp speaker (“Hug Your Haters” by Jay Baer).
- Why you should LISTEN to your customers more than you TALK to them.
- Why you should promote LESS.
- The answer to the burning question of whether Scott still drives Ford.
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!