Welcome to episode #5 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Ekaterina Walter (best-selling author of “The Power of Visual Storytelling” and “Think Like Zuck,” Global Evangelist at Sprinklr, and speaker at Brand ManageCamp 2016 this September in Las Vegas) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- What we can learn from REI about living our values and loving your customers AND your employees.
- Why Heart Marketing is more impactful than Head Marketing – and two examples of marketing from Thai mobile company TrueMove H that are nearly guaranteed to make you cry. (“Giving Is The Best Communication” and “Compassion Is True Communication“)
- 7 apps/tools you should be using right now
- Books you should be reading
- The 1 thing marketers should do MORE.
- The 1 thing marketers should do LESS.
- A bonus round IN RUSSIAN!
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!