Welcome to episode #13 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Scott McKain (best-selling author of “Create Distinction: What To Do When ‘Great’ Isn’t Good Enough To Grow Your Business” and “What Customers REALLY Want,” and Brand ManageCamp 2017 speaker) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- Why he is evangelical about BarkBox.com and what it can teach us about the importance of ‘Reciprocal Loyalty.’
- What a small-town funeral home in Crothersville, Indiana (Adams Funeral Home) can teach big brands about emotional connections, commitment, respect, and marketing that connects.
- How he gets tasks done in his busy life using FancyHands.com and why it is a tool we can all use.
- Why Joe Calloway’s book “Keep It Simple: Unclutter Your Mind To Uncomplicate Your Life” has had a profound effect on him and why it should be on YOUR reading list.
- His favorite on-strip and off-strip restaurants in Las Vegas (where he makes his home).
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!
BONUS! Here is a cartoon we did a couple of years ago that really connects well with Scott’s point regarding valuing new customers more than your existing ones… Enjoy!