Welcome to episode #13 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Scott McKain (best-selling author of “Create Distinction: What To Do When ‘Great’ Isn’t Good Enough To Grow Your Business” and “What Customers REALLY Want,” and Brand ManageCamp 2017 speaker) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- Why he is evangelical about BarkBox.com and what it can teach us about the importance of ‘Reciprocal Loyalty.’
- What a small-town funeral home in Crothersville, Indiana (Adams Funeral Home) can teach big brands about emotional connections, commitment, respect, and marketing that connects.
- How he gets tasks done in his busy life using FancyHands.com and why it is a tool we can all use.
- Why Joe Calloway’s book “Keep It Simple: Unclutter Your Mind To Uncomplicate Your Life” has had a profound effect on him and why it should be on YOUR reading list.
- His favorite on-strip and off-strip restaurants in Las Vegas (where he makes his home).
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!
BONUS! Here is a cartoon we did a couple of years ago that really connects well with Scott’s point regarding valuing new customers more than your existing ones… Enjoy!
Love the cartoon. TV Service providers (looking at DirecTV) are notorious for Shiny New Customer Syndrome.