Welcome to episode #11 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Denise Lee Yohn (Former marketing exec for Sony, best-selling author of “What Great Brands Do” and “Extraordinary Experiences,” and former Brand ManageCamp speaker) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- What we can learn about commitment and standing up for what you believe in from CVS and their $2 billion dollar decision to eliminate all tobacco products from their stores.
- Why she admires Popeyes for their bold foray into Facebook Live on National Fried Chicken Day.
- The amazing custom experience she received from the Live Aqua hotel in Mexico City that has her telling everyone she knows.
- How the Waze app has changed the way she gets around.
- The other apps she is beginning to love (Tripit and Evernote)
- The one book she things you MUST read – “Onward” by Howard Schultz
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…” More coming your way soon!