Welcome to episode #2 of the Brand ManageCamp Vlog – “15 Brand Minutes With…”!
In this edition, Chris Brogan (best-selling author of “The Impact Equation” and “Trust Agents,” CEO of Owner Media Group, and speaker at Brand ManageCamp 2016 this September in Las Vegas) gives marketers a great deal to think about, including:
- The brand about which he is most evangelical (believe it or not…a gas station!)
- The best marketing he has seen lately (Doritos Bold 50)
- The books he thinks everyone should read (“Business Stripped Bare” by Richard Branson and “The Choose Yourself Guide To Wealth” by James Altucher)
- The tools he uses (and one he doesn’t)
- The value of divisiveness in marketing
- And more!
All this takes place in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy marketer (or just anybody with a short attention span :).
- Brands discussed = Cumberland Farms, Doritos, YouNow, Slack, Southern Comfort
- Books mentioned = “Business Stripped Bare” (Richard Branson), “The Choose Yourself Guide To Wealth” (James Altucher)
- Tools discussed = Email, YouNow, Slack
- Vacation spots = Birmingham, Alabama; The Netherlands
Oh – one quick note – we did have a technical glitch in that while you can hear both Chris and I, only Chris’ video recorded. Some may view that as an enhancement… :). Regardless, the content is still great, you still get to see Chris, and we have fixed this issue moving forward so all future episodes will be back to normal…
I hope you enjoy this episode of “15 Brand Minutes With…Chris Brogan.” Our next episode will be with Andrew Davis…