- This event has passed.
Live-Stream Deep Dive: Ashley Faus, Content Strategy Lead at Atlassian on “The Content Playground: New Rules on Content Strategy for 2021”
March 31 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Ashley Faus is the Content Strategy Lead at Atlassian. A marketer, writer, and speaker by day, she is a singer, actor, and fitness fiend by night.
She is obsessed with content marketing and her work has been featured in TIME, Forbes, the Journal of Brand Strategy, and more.
Ashley has developed a new concept to encompass the evolving rules of content marketing for 2021. Calling it “The Content Playground,” she believes it is the key to providing customers and consumers with a better buying experience.
In this exclusive 1:1 live-stream deep dive of the Content Playground concept, Ashley will join ManageCamp CEO Len Herstein to discuss:
- Why a linear funnel or looping decision journey does not accurately reflect how people actually buy.
- Why a playground is a better analogy for the buyer’s decision process.
- How strong content depth allows customers to follow their own journey.
- The value of re-purposing content into a wide range of assets that can be used across the content marketing spectrum.
- The best way to measure the impact of your content marketing.
Join us live so that you can participate in the conversation – or watch it on-demand at your convenience.
This event is only open to Brand ManageCamp University members. If you are not already a member, sign up today here.