If you are among the first 100 people to register for Brand ManageCamp before April 7th, 2017, we will pay for up to two (2) nights of your hotel stay at the Mirage Hotel!* Plus, you will also get the Early Bird pricing ($600 savings off regular registration rate).
PLEASE READ THE OFFICIAL RULES – THEY CONTAIN THE PROCESS AND DEADLINES YOU MUST FOLLOW TO MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION.
1. In order to take part in this promotion, you must register for Brand ManageCamp 2017 AND PAY IN FULL by the end of business on April 7th, 2017. No one is eligible for this promotion, including the benefits provided, until the registration is paid in full.
2. ManageCamp will pay for up to two (2) nights during the timeframe of September 25th – September 27th, 2017. ManageCamp will pay for ManageCamp group room rate only. Taxes and Resort Fees will remain the responsibility of the Attendee. Maximum total value is $348. To take advantage of this offer you must book your own room at the Mirage Hotel and Casino before May 19th, 2017 under the ManageCamp group block (see Venue page for instructions). If you do not book your hotel room within the ManageCamp room block by May 19th, you will not be eligible for the benefits of this promotion. You will be required by the Hotel to provide your own form of payment/guarantee for the room at booking and at check-in. When you check out, the Hotel will remove the two (2) nights room rate from your final bill. You are responsible for all other charges, fees, room nights, food/beverage, etc., that are incurred on your room during your stay. No payments will be made directly to you – the hotel credit will be applied directly to your final room bill. Room reservations made at any other hotel than the Mirage Hotel and Casino, or during nights not coinciding with the Conference dates, or through any other means that those specified on the Venue page of this website, or after May 19th, 2017 will not be eligible for this promotion.
3. This offer is subject to availability and may be changed or discontinued without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Offer not combine-able with any other special offers or promotions.
4. This offer is valid in the United States of America, except where restricted or prohibited by law. By taking part in this promotional offer, you agree to comply with these Rules. This offer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, which shall be the venue for any actions arising herefrom. Hotel accommodations are being furnished by independent providers; ManageCamp shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of those providers. Except as expressly stated in this offer, all transportation, lodging, and other costs shall be at the registered attendee’s own expense.
5. If, for any reason, ManageCamp Inc. decides to cancel this conference, any registration fees paid will be promptly returned. However, ManageCamp Inc. does not accept responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Program content subject to change without notice.